[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: libmbfl

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Mar 28 16:57:35 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and David Walser at 28/03/12 14:17 did gyre and gimble:

Oh I can believe that :D

> Rebuilding PHP should be sufficient.

It didn't help. Perhaps it's PHP us using internal headers but system
lib? Therefore it's compiling against a different version than it's
being used against?

Dunno, not poked hard. I downgraded to the old lib and rebuilt locally
and it worked again.

Either way, removing functions without bumping .so major is a pretty big
ABI break....