[Mageia-dev] packagers elections

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Thu Mar 29 20:50:09 CEST 2012

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012, Guillaume Rousse wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I'm candidate to packagers team organization. I am of course very
> motivated, and I promise no one ever tried to suggest me to stand up for
> this task :)
>
> Of course, I could deliver a long speech about my skills, intents, and what
> I could bring to the distribution, but given I'm just the second candidate
> for 3 seats, is it really necessary ?

As there is one seat left, I can be the 3rd one. So I will be candidate
to help on packagers team organization too. I can help on release
process, team organization, etc ... especially for things involving
sysadmin as I'm also part of sysadmin team.

Of course, I could also deliver a long speech about my skills, intents,
and what I could bring to the distribution, but given I'm just the third
candidate for 3 seats, is it really necessary ?