[Mageia-dev] Problems with flash 11.2

JA Magallón jamagallon at ono.com
Sat Mar 31 02:12:58 CEST 2012

Hi...

Is anybody else seeing strange things with flash 11.2 ?
In my nvidia boxes it looks like I'm always seeing avatars in pandora...
Looks like red and blue channels are switched.

Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ntsc+color+bars

look at the thumbnail, and then to the video (lookin close to the two rightmost
bars...).

It doesn't happen on intel graphics. My system is 64bit and nvidia.
Still have to try on 32bit with older nvidia card (7600GT).

Somebody else ?

--
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon()ono!com>        \               Winter is coming...