[Mageia-dev] Freeze push tortoisehg

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed May 2 10:35:06 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'm here to ask for it again, but also to add a peace of information.
I haven't taken in this package the ownership of
/usr/share/nautilus-python/extensions
because i think it should be the aim of nautilus or
maybe better nautilus-python.
I can manage this change, but i'd prefer asking to gnome users
and maintainers for that.

TIA
	Angelo