[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 LiveCD contents...

Jose Jorge lists.jjorge at free.fr
Wed May 2 15:08:53 CEST 2012

Le 02/05/2012 10:28, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> I have to admit, i didn't try... but i'm sure once it worked drakconf
> (harddrake?) was able to understand a new hardware was plugged and ask
> for cups, printerdrake and all task-printing meta packages... Angelo
I tried ;-)
This automagic comes with system-config-printer, that's why it should be
in the Live medias.
Then a regression came and cups cannot detect the USB printers if usblp
module is loaded. I tried to fix this blacklisting this module in cups,
this means of course that cups also need to be already in the Live media...