[Mageia-dev] SFML lib on svn but not in the packages repository

Florent Monnier monnier.florent at gmail.com
Mon May 7 00:04:18 CEST 2012

Le mercredi 02 mai 2012 00:21:06, nicolas vigier a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> The following list of packages are on the svn in the cauldron directory,
> but are not in the packages repository. This should be packages that
> have been renamed, obsoleted, or imported but never submitted. I plan
> to move them to the directory obsolete, unless someone notice an error
> and think some of them should be resubmitted.

[...]
> sfml

Hi, I'm responsible of the import of this package in the svn.
This is the same .spec file than in Mandriva. It was building correctly in the
Mandriva build system, but it doesn't in Mageia's one, this is why it is not
in the packages repository. The error seems to be trivial, but I was unable to
fix it because I'm a beginner in C++. I know this is bad, because I know one
should own the language of his packages, but I did though because I'm a user
of this library. I have waited a long time that someone else import it, but as
I saw noone else did, I took the decision to do it.

So maybe someone someone could adopt it (just patch and submit, because it's
not yet in maintdb), or if noone is interested to adopt it I could just post
here the error message and ask how I should fix ?
If someone wants to adopt it, he won't be alone on it while I'll keep an eye
on it while I'm a user of this lib.

Thanks
Florent