[Mageia-dev] Quick news about Mageia 2 RC isos

Anne Nicolas ennael at mageia.org
Mon May 7 10:14:19 CEST 2012

Hi there

As you may have seen, we are a bit late on RC isos release. QA and
packagers are working hard to fix as many release blocker bugs as
possible. We built another set of isos last night and we hope it will be
the last one.

As a consequence, the date for final release will be a bit postponed to
give us enough time to check  last feedbacks from RC testers.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for the hard work of QA team and
packagers.

Cheers

--
http://mageia.orgageia artwork discussion and work list<mageia-artwork at mageia.org>