[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 LiveCD contents...

John Balcaen mikala at mageia.org
Fri May 11 21:57:27 CEST 2012

2012/5/11 Marek Laane <bald at smail.ee>:
[...]
> Though I fail to understand for what is this entry needed in Live CD where
> there is no documentation, another question remains: why is there only and
> only Kipi plugins documentation? Not that excluding it would win musc space
> but if there is'nt documentation for e.g. Dolphin or whatever other main
> applications ...

Because the .desktop file is not provided by a « handbook » package
but by kdebase4-runtime ( see mga #2522 for more info).
For the documentation issue on live-cd seems like creating -handbooks
made remove the « hard clean »  on documentation stuff & kipi-plugins
documentation get installed.

--
Balcaen John
Jabber-id: mikala at jabber.littleboboy.net