[Mageia-dev] Help!: Final fixes needed to close #5262

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sat May 12 02:01:08 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've finished off most of the LSB issues today on the train, but sadly
no internet until now (and even now it's on a limited connection).

There are still four problematic packages:

ipvsadm: fails to build
http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/uploads/failure/cauldron/core/release/20120511234232.colin.valstar.15403/

prboom: is rejected due to malformed .desktop file.

perl-kolab: initscript is not an initscript but a perl script. Either a
native systemd unit should be written or we should ignore this one
(likely not very used and has to be manually setup anyway due to lack of
chkconfig headers)

nvidia-cuda-toolkit: Didn't have time to look while on the train.

I'm afraid I won't have much in the way of connection over the weekend,
so if people could look at these issues, that would be very much
appreciated.

Feel free to update the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjumKqYMRG9WdHdkRWM3dUhEYms5T1BkR05KRnp6V1E#gid=0

I won't really be able to look at any other issue until Tuesday so feel
free to fix things for me. Obviously after Saturday it's essential fixes
only but I'll still look at any such critical issues then.

Many thanks