[Mageia-dev] nvidia/intel and amd/intel dual gpu laptop users please test...

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Mon May 14 19:38:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

as we have some problems with laptops that has both Intel integrated gpu
and a discrete gpu from Amd/Ati or nVidia I'd like people to test
the KDE4 Europe1 i586 LiveCD from here:

http://mirrors.kernel.org/mageia/people/tmb/mga2-test/

The change from RC livecds is that initial ramdisk does not have
the intel module either (nouveau and radeon are already excluded
on RC livecds)

Now I dont know it it will help (or hurt) the final isos as I dont
have the hardware to test, so please help out with testing and report
if it makes any difference compared to RC isos.

--

Thomas