[Mageia-dev] help with update/testing needed / freeze exception for me-tv

Florian Hubold doktor5000 at arcor.de
Tue May 15 22:56:13 CEST 2012

Am 11.05.2012 15:14, schrieb Wolfgang Bornath:
> 2012/5/11 Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com>:

>> Bug fixed here with new package 1.3.6-4mga2
>>
>> But another is opened:
>> After starting me-tv it starts in a small window and displays the
>> first station in the list.
>>
>> Right after start the window and the icons in the window are not
>> responding to any mouse action. Closing the window via close button
>> results in a crash message from kwin.
>> Funny thing: while the window and buttons are not responding, the
>> display of the tv signal is still working including sound.
> Arf!
>
> Starting again and letting the window alone for a minute, then clicked
> on "Maximum" and it worked. Other buttons are working as well.
> A minute later it freezes again. It's very unstable.

As already told in forum thread, i've locally prepared some packages
for me-tv-1.4.0.9 which is the latest version upstream currently,
and it at least starts.

If somebody wants to try those out or wants to help with testing
in between, just contact me or ping me on IRC.

Otherwise suspending this until after the mga2 release.