[Mageia-dev] Upgrade: Seamonkey 2.9.1

Malo malo at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed May 23 16:30:19 CEST 2012

On 23/05/12 14:42, Eric Elena wrote:
> Hello,
>
> [Nice seamonkey package]
>
> Eric

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your work. We actually removed Seamonkey/IceApe from Mageia 2 because
we did not have anyone who could be its maintainer (which is essential if we
want to produce solid releases). We would be delighted to have you join Mageia
as packager and seamonkey maintainer if you are interested.
Note that it might not need that much time, and that builds are done on the
build server. If you need testing on cauldron or 1 or 2, it's easy to ask other
packagers or apprentices on IRC.

We have an apprenticeship program at Mageia, that I encourage you to join:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Becoming_a_Mageia_Packager
Since you seem already knowledgeable, yours should be quite quick and your help
would be really welcome.

Cheers,
--
Malo