[Mageia-dev] Suggestion of roadmap for kde on mageia once cauldron is reopened

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat May 26 10:52:38 CEST 2012

In data sabato 26 maggio 2012 10:08:58, zezinho ha scritto:
> Yes, I simply moved from KMail to Thunderbird after 10 years of using
> it. While this may seem horrible, it is good to discover other software
> features : spams are much better handled in Thunderbird
I don't like thunderbird for a lot of reasons, but i agree kmail 2 is not
ready to be used in production for the most. I hardly migrated all my mails
and account, deleting and adding againg the disconnected imap onse.
Filters (but spam and virus) works but only if using dimap. And they work
properly if kmail is opened, otherwhise all the hidden akonadi funtionalities
download messsages and do not apply filters, that are to be run by hands.

I wonder what happens in a [net/note]book without internet access... i imagine
a lot of network errors since i don't want to download messages if i haven't
run kmail...

Can Thunderbird import all the kmail messages? (i mean the local folders and
the pop ones)

A sad kmail user,

--
	Angelo