[Mageia-dev] Want to become an apprentice.

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sat Nov 10 03:15:32 CET 2012

On Saturday 10 November 2012 02:12, Bo Lan wrote:
> often compile and install some new softwares which are not included in official medias.

This is exactly how I got involved, first in Mandriva and later Mageia. In march 2010 my favourite game was not updated in the medias since 2004, and it didn't ever work or compile.
Two people I knew encouraged me to make a package and give one of them the spec file and they would update the package in Mandriva.
And here I am. :-)=

> Hope to learn from you soon.

Welcome aboard. :-)=

--