[Mageia-dev] Mageialinux.com domain name

Raghu Nayak raghunayak at mail.com
Sat Nov 10 20:42:06 CET 2012

Hi,

 This is fine with me. Please follow the following steps.

 1. domain: mageialinux.com : Register name.com account & let me know the account code.
 2. domain: mageia.co.in : Register a bigrock.in account & let me know the account code & registered email address.

 Both transfers take couple of seconds once initiated & completely free. Once you have it in your account, you are free to transfer them to network solutions/other registers of your choice.

Regards,

 Raghu color='black' size='2' face='arial'>