[Mageia-dev] [soft-commits] [6435] Added a first log viewer module.

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Mon Nov 12 10:16:09 CET 2012

Op maandag 12 november 2012 11:07:42 schreef Angelo Naselli:
[...]
> Again I'm not a perl developer and neither i'm pretending to be,
> what i'm trying to, is porting some old programs to new layout,
> but if that hurts someone's feeling i can stop working on it
> and do some in c++ for what i need.
[...]

Be advised that often people come accross as rude for certain people when it's
really just a different way of speaking in their primary language.

I doubt his feelings get hurt so easily though :-)

Also, look at it this way: if you really were bothering him, he wouldn't care
so much as to send detailed comments with where to find more info