[Mageia-dev] Broken Mageia-Update (Urpmi)

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Mon Nov 19 15:57:46 CET 2012

18.11.2012 17:09, Thomas Spuhler kirjutas:
> On Sunday, November 18, 2012 05:20:09 AM Anssi Hannula wrote:

>>> To what value did you bump it?
>> To 100000, but that was just a random value since I mainly just wanted
>> the upgrade to work. I don't know what would be a reasonable value.
> Did you upgrade it on the server? if yes, this didn't solve the problem.

No he didn't. Thierry, are you sure that your limit is correct? If
100000 works then i don't see it as an endless loop. Current value seems
to be too low and there are soon as many bugs about update problems than
we have about broken draksnapshot.

--
Sander