[Mageia-dev] mirror problems (mirror.aarnet.edu.au/mageia)

scsijon scsijon at lamiaworks.com.au
Tue Nov 20 10:33:05 CET 2012

sorry folks but can someone let whoever know that handles the mirror
updating/syncing that mirror.aarnet.edu.au/mageia (with a few others)
had a major drive corruption/destruction about a week or so, and 'quite
a bit' of it has not yet been replaced ie it is no longer there or
doesn't work. I did email someone through the forum who I thought was a
moderator, but nothing has happened so i'm taking this thread path as I
do know it will be attended to!

And I wouldn't exactly trust what is still there anyway! Best may be to
start a rsync with hash checking or just do everything, it may be quicker.

thanks
scsijon