[Mageia-dev] KDE SC 4.10 Beta1

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Thu Nov 22 22:13:15 CET 2012

Le mercredi 21 novembre 2012 15:13:18 Balcaen John a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm going to push soon (upload is on the way) KDE SC 4.10 beta1
> There's some changes with some new packages like kdegames which has been
> splitted so you may find some missing requires eventually (for the cards
> games essentially) since i was not able to test all of them due to lack of
> time.
>
> Since udisks2 is now supported upstream i enabled back udisk2 support in
> kdelibs so it's going the good time to test it again & report upstream in
> case of problem.
>
> I'm using it locally since 2 days without issue (one is on the context menu
> with konsole support but i disable the patch for the initial push).
>
> Regards,

Oki, most of KDE has been pushed (& probably all of it) now thanks to fwang
too.
I'm sorry for the delay but somewhat i should recheck my upload script since
some of kde's package was not uploaded properly (missing checkout before), i
also somehow failed to create coherent listing for mgaqueue, i'll have a look
on it later today (& then update the wiki so we'll have somewhere the correct
order for pushing KDE like it was done for mga2.
Some packages depending on libkdcraw are going to failed rebuild due to some
changes in this library (there's already report on kde bugzilla).

Malo is already fixing the group for several kdegames but we might have some
missing requires for some cardsets eventually (provided by kdegames-common) so
please report on bugzilla/here/irc to neoclust or me :p

I also did not find the time so far to check upstream configuration to adapt
our mageia-kde4-config.

Regarding digikam , the conflict with
/usr/share/applications/kde4/kipiplugins.desktop has been fixed upstream &
fwang did push it today.

Regards,

--
Mageia Contributor