[Mageia-dev] Automated rebuild test

Pascal Terjan pterjan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 10:16:20 CET 2012

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:23 AM, Thierry Vignaud
<thierry.vignaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 November 2012 19:53, Pascal Terjan <pterjan at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> In preparation for a real mass rebuild, I have started one last night
>>> a on a machine that is sadly still idle (sucuk).
>>>
>>> Good news is that after rebuilding 10% of core, failure rate is under 10%.
>>> Bad news is that it will take about 10 days to complete as I am
>>> building only one package at a time.
>>>
>>> Partial results are on http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/autobuild/ so that
>>> people can start fixing the packages.
>>
>> Now added to youri check so that you can see your packages
>> http://check.mageia.org/cauldron/build.html
>>
>> Sadly, after you fix your package it will remain there until next run
>
> Those results are bogus. eg: d-i-stage2 just got rebuild smoothly...

The only differences I know with normal build system are:
- I forgot the --rpmmacros "%distro_section core" parameter to iurt.
- I am not using --urpmi-root as I am using a local repository (iurt
does not support rebuilding a remote one)

The second may be the problem as it means it is using main system
settings when installing

FATAL: no match for */LC_MESSAGES/draksnapshot.mo
FATAL: no match for */LC_MESSAGES/drakx-net.mo
FATAL: no match for */LC_MESSAGES/drakx-kbd-mouse-x11.mo
FATAL: no match for */LC_MESSAGES/urpmi.mo

The machine only as English locale installed

%_install_langs
en:en_AG:en_AU:en_BE:en_BW:en_CA:en_DK:en_GB:en_HK:en_IE:en_IN:en_NG:en_NZ:en_PH:en_SG:en_US:en_ZA:en_ZM:en_ZW

And there is no .mo for English

ls: cannot access /usr/share/locale/*/LC_MESSAGES/urpmi.mo: No such
file or directory