[Mageia-dev] Final set of isos for Mageia 3

zezinho lists.jjorge at free.fr
Wed Oct 3 09:00:58 CEST 2012

Em 02-10-2012 17:58, Anne Nicolas escreveu:
> Hi there
>
> So as planned when starting discussion, here is the final set of isos
> that will be built for Mageia 3. We have listed all the proposals and
> explanations (from both this ML and forums) to find a list that would
> satisfy most of Mageia users.
>
> Here is the list (Thanks MrsB for doing it first :) ):

Thank you both for this list. I feel it comes with almost every ideas
that came along. Let's see if Mageia 3 will rock in his medias.

Still, we could remember anyone that draklive is also open-source, so
any rockin' media idea can be tested without consensus. Where is the
better updated doc about it? (if it exists) I volunteer to do it if it
does not exist at the moment.