[Mageia-dev] rehashing the faac issue

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:07:38 CEST 2012

Le 03/10/2012 15:25, Johnny A. Solbu a écrit :
> On Wednesday 03 October 2012 15:13, Colin Guthrie wrote:
>> Perhaps taking a step back will allow different solutions to each
>> problem present themselves.
>
> Perhaps. :-)=
>
> My only concern here is that we should not start to mingle free and nonfree packages in the same folder.
Which means using 'nonfree' repository instead of 'tainted'...

OK, let's vote here:
- how many people for using 'tainted' ?
- how many people for using 'non-free' ?

Any solution involving technical changes doesn't qualify for a simple
solution, and doesn't seems worth the effort for just a single package...

--
BOFH excuse #335:

the AA battery in the wallclock sends magnetic interference