[Mageia-dev] Fixing shapelib [Was: Build error: "/bin/ld: cannot find -lshp"]

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Oct 10 16:01:22 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Oliver Burger at 10/10/12 13:56 did gyre and gimble:
> Am 10.10.2012 13:19, schrieb Johnny A. Solbu:
>> On Wednesday 10 October 2012 08:41, Oliver Burger wrote:
>>> But how do I do it?
>>> Can I push an older revision from svn?
>>
>> I think the way to do that is: "mgarepo submit -r 12345 package"
>>
> But I think I have to reupload the old tar ball, don't I?

No, the tarball is still in the binrepo (they never get removed - we may
have to do purges from time to time, but at the moment it contains
everything we've ever done AFAIK), the sha1.txt file in the SOURCES
folder is what controls which binaries are used and it should be covered
by the revision you pass with -r when submitting.