[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] 2 core/updates_testing drakx-installer-images-1.75-5.mga2

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Thu Oct 11 18:34:02 CEST 2012

On Thursday 11 October 2012 14:24, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
> I wonder why nobody reported this for Mageia2

One reason might be that theer aren't that many users who are resixing NTFS partitions that are likely to repport it as a bug.
Many users never file a bug when they encounter a problem, sometimes because they don't know how or where to repport it, and tries other distros untill it works as they expect.
I used to be one of them, some 9 years ago. :-)=

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324