[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release kremotecontrol-4.9.2-1.mga3

andre999 andre999mga at laposte.net
Tue Oct 16 04:50:35 CEST 2012

Balcaen John a écrit :
> Le lundi 15 octobre 2012 14:54:27 Marek Laane a écrit :
> [...]
>> mikala <mikala> 4.9.2-1.mga3:
>> + Revision: 301978
>> - Update tarball to KDE SC 4.9.2
>> - Fix group
>>

>> kremotecontrol in group "Accessibility"? hmm, really? ...
> We're of course open to suggestion...

Its a front end for kde for an infrared interface.

Note that an infrared is line-of-sight, so it is in proximity like a usb
or parallel port, and not network-oriented like ethernet, in my view.

Assuming that it is graphical, I would suggest that it goes into
Graphical_desktop/KDE.

Otherwise, it could be communications, but that seems to be more for
passing information to and/or from independant devices, such as
smartphones or fax machines.

In any case, it would be useful to have a short description of the
purpose of each rpm group

my 2 cents :)

--
André