[Mageia-dev] Minimal mageia install

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hp.com
Wed Oct 24 16:15:13 CEST 2012

Damien Lallement said on Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 03:28:14PM +0200:

> For auto_inst.cfg.pl:
> 'no_suggests' => 1,

Thanks will try that one.

However, I find it very sad that the auto_inst tool is not much more
documented in an accurate way.
I blogged already coupld of years ago on that
http://brunocornec.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/auto_inst-the-best-kept-mandrivas-secret/
and I don't think the situation has improved with Mageia, for that
particular point.

Example, no auto_inst wiki page for Mageia.
http://wiki.mandriva.com/fr/Utilisateur:Roudoud0u doesn't mention
no_suggests nor does the older http://members.shaw.ca/mandrake/

I can copy paste some of the previous content, but as I'm not developing
that, I don't know what is accurate or not for Mageia 2 e.g.

Would be great if anyone more legitimate to work on this would do it.

Bruno.
--
Open Source & Linux Profession Lead EMEA         http://opensource.hp.com
EMEA Open Source HPISC Chief Technologist        http://hpintelco.net