[Mageia-dev] Repository access problem?

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:06:59 CET 2012

2012/10/29 Frank Griffin <ftg at roadrunner.com>:
> On 10/29/2012 06:40 AM, Nicolas Lécureuil wrote:
>>
>> Yes but as told distrib-coffee seems to have a pb but not only with mageia
>> see
>> : ftp://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/linux/
>>
> Just a reminder, if you normally mirror from distrib-coffee using rsync
> --delete, you probably don't want to do that until it's fully restored.
> Otherwise, you'll be burning a lot of bandwidth.

No, not really. We sync with distrib-coffee but we do not get as far
as the -delete option could do any damage:
But putting rsync on hold until the situation is cleared up is
certainly a good idea.

1 Minute ago distrib-coffee answered to our sync request:
-------
receiving incremental file list
rsync: change_dir "/linux/Mageia" (in pub) failed: No such file or directory (2)

I checked, all our Mageia branches with all packages are still here! :)

--
wobo