[Mageia-dev] rehashing the faac issue

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 30 00:45:35 CET 2012

Nice to see that everyone went back to Start with this discussion,
almost using the same words in their arguments. Is this really needed?

There has been a wide consensus for the solution to put it into
tainted as has been said in this thread as well. There are 2 options
now:
1. act according to the consensus (as it should be at Mageia)
2. discuss it again in 6 months with the same words and arguments - we
could even copy and paste the mail contents. As long as there is a
solution for the users available at blogdrake we have all the time in
the world.

Sorry if it is too offending for one or the other if I call this
procedure "ridiculous".
--
wobo