[Mageia-dev] Cauldron display broken

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Tue Sep 11 10:38:03 CEST 2012

On 05/09/2012 07:57, Angelo Naselli wrote:

>> i had to boot again with the vga monitor pluuged and set the
>> output to my notebook display again. After that it booted ok.
> And i didn't use mcc, but just krandrtray settings

Hmm - I'm on vacationnow, and I can't remember how many things I tried,
but I definitely did try re-attaching the external monitor - I probably
only tried it in MCC though.

I'm stuck with Windows here, as it's one of those horrible hotel things
that only work when IE is open.  When I get home I'll try again to get
it sorted.  Thanks for the hints.

Anne
--
Need KDE Help?  Visit