[Mageia-dev] unity on mageia

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 22:05:39 CEST 2012

Hi,

You can easily review it here:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/packages?project=GNOME%3AAyatana
But to sum it up, for packages that are packaged in evert (normal)
distribution we made packages %name-ubuntu
so e.g for gtk3 we have a package gtk3-ubuntu which Provides and Obsoletes gtk3.
But these packages are even not that much, namely: gtk2, gtk3,
gnome-bluetooth (for bluetooth indicator), NetworkManager-gnome (for
Network indicator), gnome-control-center, gsettings-shemas,
gnome-settings-daemon and 3 xorg packages (were AFAIK ubuntu patches
will be in the next upstream version)