[Mageia-dev] unity on mageia

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Thu Sep 13 19:50:58 CEST 2012

I'm afraid that there's not much chance of people from mageia contributing if
it's not included in mageia itself.

wrt to mageia itself, while policies are important, (and certainly we can't
just patch away), the work must be maintained by someone, and more patches ==
more work to get it maintainable, if the patches are acceptible for the other
packagers in question.