[Mageia-dev] unity on mageia

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Fri Sep 14 17:54:42 CEST 2012

On Friday 14 September 2012 14:03, Damian Ivanov wrote:
> - OBS is the most widely-used build system

In my view, that's not a good argument. The fact that most people do one thing does not mean that we should do it.

I remember I used to use the same argument when agruing with my mother when I wanted something.
"Everyone else have/use it", to which she replied: "I'm not everyone else's mother"  :-)=

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324