[Mageia-dev] Mageia 3 final set of isos

Claire REVILLET grenoya at zarb.org
Wed Sep 19 16:32:14 CEST 2012

Le 19/09/2012 15:04, Johnny A. Solbu a écrit :
> On Wednesday 19 September 2012 14:23, Claire Revillet wrote:
>> boot.iso for people with bad connections.
> I always use boot.iso when installing, as I install over the network. Then I don't have to remember to remove the CD/DVDs as available repos.
> The only time I use DVDs for installation, is when I'm installing for other people, either here at my place or at their places.

I don't understand the relation between my point and yours.
My point is that with a bad connection (like mine and i'm not living in
the worse country concerning internet acces) boot.iso is not safe so we
should continue providing dual-cd.
Dual-cd can make a complete base installation safely and is less to
download compare to DVDs.