[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release task-obsolete-3-27.mga3

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Tue Sep 25 12:14:01 CEST 2012

25.09.2012 13:03, Olivier Blin kirjutas:
> Do you have any example of such thirdparty software using it?
No. But draksnapshot was a good example for quite sometime. If there are
no packages that require it and it is removed from mga3 repos then i see
no reason to add it as obsolete and stop those using it who need it for
some reason. To me it seems like overusing task-obsolete.
But don't get me wrong, i want it to be dead :)

--
Sander