[Mageia-dev] Fwd: Distributor notes about GNOME 3.6.0

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Sep 26 10:39:00 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Olav Vitters at 25/09/12 21:32 did gyre and gimble:
> I just submitted accountsservice 0.6.25.
>
> The other bugs I guess should be mentioned. We have systemd 189 at the
> moment...

192 landing "soon" (built here, just not yet fully tested). If it's
ready by tonight I might push it but will double check with Anne/Thomas
re ISOs and any problems it may cause.

I avoided 190 and 191 deliberately due to some issues that have now been
resolved in 192.

As well as the bug you listed regarding sessions not closing, I also
fixed another bug that caused gdms own session never to exit (due it's
use of PulseAudio and PA's systemd-login module which caused a "closing"
state deadlock which prevented sessions from fully closing).

These patches (in systemd) are all included upstream now.