[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: hexedit

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 00:35:49 CEST 2013

This updates to bugfix release 1.2.13 (from our old friend Pixel).

        - fix displaying sector number when above 2^31
        - fix potential file descriptor leak (thanks to Rich Burridge)
        - add DESTDIR support to the makefiles
        - preprocessor flags should use CPPFLAGS, not CFLAGS
        - fix a small issue in mymemmem/mymemrmem when HAVE_MEMMEM/HAVE_MEMRMEM is not defined

I also added a patch from Fedora to prevent it from stripping during %install which breaks -debuginfo.

I've confirmed that it builds and works fine in Cauldron.