[Mageia-dev] raid 1 dracut

André Salaün andresalaun at free.fr
Tue Apr 2 22:25:15 CEST 2013

Le Tue, 02 Apr 2013 18:10:58 +0100
Colin Guthrie <mageia at colin.guthr.ie> a écrit:

> 'Twas brillig, and Thierry Vignaud at 02/04/13 17:28 did gyre and
> gimble:
> > On 2 April 2013 00:33, André Salaün <andresalaun at free.fr> wrote:
> >> It was a fresh install
> >
> > Can you open a bug on https://bug.mageia.org and attach your
> > /root/drakx/report*xz file
> > to it?
>
> Also the output of sosreport.sh run from the dracut shell when it's
> unable to mount /
>
> This will output lots of information to /run folder. I'm presuming
> you're able to then fix things up manually and continue the boot, in
> which case the sosreport output should be stored in /run/initramfs
> IIRC.
>
> Col
>

> --
>
> Colin Guthrie
> colin(at)mageia.org
> http://colin.guthr.ie/
>
> Day Job:
>   Tribalogic Limited http://www.tribalogic.net/
> Open Source:
>   Mageia Contributor http://www.mageia.org/
>   PulseAudio Hacker http://www.pulseaudio.org/
>   Trac Hacker http://trac.edgewall.org/

Sorry, I have installed mageia 3 b 4 just for testing and I had to
install quickly this little server in school. So i have changed the
system without copying any report.

The only message I remenber is that it does not find device (raid
controller on Intel c200) and does not mount partitions.
I know it is without interest for debugging.

--
A.Salaün