[Mageia-dev] Upcoming release freeze: 14 packages needs fixing, by Sunday

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Fri Apr 5 10:10:33 CEST 2013

http://check.mageia.org/cauldron/dependencies.html

According to the link above, there are 14 packages that needs to be fixed, or removed.
I have looked at most of them, and I can't figure out how to fix them, the maintainers doesn't seem to be working on them and apparently doesn't respond to email. Or they are to busy to work on the packages.
All of these packages have broken dependencies, that I am unable to figure out. (E.g some have versioned dependencies not listed in spec,)

Here is the list of packages with missing dependencies that need fixing:
(If they are not fixed by sunday, which is the scheduled releaase freeze, what should be done with them?)

chiliproject
cross-avr-gcc
mcabber
openstack-glance