[Mageia-dev] M3 beta - where to report problems?

Frank Griffin ftg at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 8 17:37:44 CEST 2013

On 04/08/2013 11:03 AM, Anne Wilson wrote:
> modprobe: FATAL: Module shpchp not found
> modprobe: FATAL: Module snd_hda_intel not found
>
> How do I get these?

I'm not sure why a rescue system would need either of them.  I guesss
you get these messages from "drvinst"; I get some sililar ones myself
(in my case, snd_intel8x0 and vboxguest), but it doesn't impact the
usability of the rescue system.  I don't know how drvinst decides what
it will try to load versus what is actually available in the rescue
module set.

I would just ignore these and push on.