[Mageia-dev] proftpd - why was mdv package imported over ours nuking our changes???

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:43:53 CET 2013

2013/1/13 Colin Guthrie <mageia at colin.guthr.ie>

> 'Twas brillig, and Bersuit Vera at 12/01/13 19:57 did gyre and gimble:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Excuse my mentor, Juancho alert me, but trust too much on me
> > Maybe I trust too much in other distros
> > I would like to work with you to learn more about the packaging of
> > servers (systemctl etc...)
> > I ask thousand excuses again.
>
> No need for a thousand, just one will do :)
>
> Like I say, don't worry too much - mistakes happen when learning and we
> all learn more from a mistake than anything else :)

I would like to felicitate you Colin for the way and the quality when
handling this.
Specially in open source communities, it should be the common behavior,
but unfortunately, it does nt happens... always and everywhere.

I am proud that you are a member of our community and that i am a member of
it too.
;)

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis