[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: editres, showfont, xcalc

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 20:15:47 CET 2013

Guillaume Rousse <guillomovitch at ...> writes:
> really :) ?
>
> /usr/bin/patch -p1 --fuzz=0
> patching file showfont.c
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 351.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file showfont.c.rej
> error: Bad exit status from /home/iurt/rpmbuild/tmp/rpm-tmp.XAHZzJ (%prep)

Yes, really, but the copy of the patch was correct on the VM I built it on,
and not my main workstation I submitted from, but it was just a line number
problem in the patch:

-@@ -351,8 +351,7 @@ usage(void)
+@@ -351,7 +351,7 @@ usage(void)

Strange, emacs must have messed it up on my main machine when editing it there.

Sorry about that!  Fixed.  Please resubmit.