[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: liblastfm

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Feb 12 10:03:16 CET 2013

'Twas brillig, and David Walser at 12/02/13 00:19 did gyre and gimble:
> On a side note: if anyone has a subscription for last.fm now, it would be nice if you could build the lastfm-player that Götz updated in SVN and test that, so it could be pushed too.

Listening to it since last week.

There are a few niggles, but that's mostly upstream related (e.g. it's
not as good at recovering from problems i.e. after the network is ripped
out from under it, and it doesn't autoplay the last "station" on restart
like the old player - the option is there but it's greyed out so might
have to look into that one!).

But overall I like it and I think it's worth pushing all the same.