[Mageia-dev] Mageia 1 EOL.

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 00:22:21 CET 2013

David Walser <luigiwalser at ...> writes:

> > > Also added are claws-mail-plugins, jetty, squashfs-tools, gnupg, gnupg2.
> >
> > Since added are snack, proftpd, qemu, vino, and tomcat6.
> >
> > Updated a second time are flash-player-plugin and squid.
> >
> > Also, for 10.0.12ESR updates, there are:
> > rootcerts, nspr, nss, firefox, firefox-l10n, mozilla-thunderbird, and
> > mozilla-thunderbird-l10n.
>
> Updated in the last two weeks are the following:
>
> mysql, libssh, perl (again), perl-Locale-Maketext, dnsmasq, nagios, samba,
> libupnp, webmin (again), flash-player-plugin (again).

Added this week were kdelibs4, openssh, and pidgin.

Also added is openconnect, although it may not be finalized yet if any issues
are found with the Mageia 2 update, as it's a pretty significant patch rediff.

Note that flash-player-plugin also has a newer version available, but since the
Mageia 2 flash-player-plugin package works just fine on Mageia 1, I won't be
updating that one in SVN anymore.