[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: razor-qt (fixes mga2->mga3 update)

Florian Hubold doktor5000 at arcor.de
Sat Feb 16 19:52:06 CET 2013

Hi there,

please push razor-qt. It's a bugfix release only to 0.5.2, and i've worked
on it so that upgrading from mga2 -> 3 works now, as it was
broken before.
And i've added a missing BuildRequire for two of the basic
panel plugins, which was unnoticed until now, it seems.
I've also enabled tests, and replaced the URL with the current
one, as the github one is not working  anymore.

The maintainer (Matteo aka pasmatt) told me he's currently quite
busy and he's okay with me committing those fixes.

barjac helped me with testing build on cauldron, as for me most
mirrors are not working currently and iurt often bails :/
Thanks to Barry for that :)

Kind regards

Florian Hubold