[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: gcin 2.8.0

You-Cheng Hsieh yochenhsieh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 03:43:00 CET 2013

Hello,

Please help submit gcin 2.8.0, this release contains mostly bugfix and
input behavior changes. The full changelog written in Chinese can be
found here:
http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~cp76/gcin/download/Changelog.html

I've packaged and tested this new version in my cauldron VM. Recommend
that we should include it in Mageia 3 official release.

* gcin is a Traditional Chinese input method platform focused on
Taiwanese users. It can also input Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and
Latin characters. It's one of the most widely used input method
platform on Linux in Taiwan.

Thanks,

You-Cheng Hsieh