[Mageia-dev] Gnome mess in Mageia SVN...

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 19:45:26 CET 2013

Olav Vitters <olav at ...> writes:
> when I ask for help (M2 GNOME update) I get silence.

For the most part, it's true that you don't seem to get much help from others,
but in that particular case, I'm not sure I understand.  I remember asking you
what help you needed and you said for one thing you didn't know what all packages
got pushed since QA needed a list, so I went and made the list for you.  What
other help did you need to get that update done?