[Mageia-dev] the link to "updates to test" disappeared from http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/

PhilippeDidier philippedidier at laposte.net
Sat Feb 23 13:40:44 CET 2013

nicolas vigier a écrit :
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2013, PhilippeDidier wrote:
>
>> To the web team :
>>
>> For some days the useful link to "updates to test" leading to
>> (http://mageia.madb.org/tools/updates) has disappeared and reappeared
>> and then disappeared again from the header part of the main page of
>> http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/
>>
>> Is it intentionnal ? or is it an omission ?
>
> Maybe because of the changes on bugzilla:
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/build_system/web/themes/mageia/page_header.php?revision=6681&view=markup#l47

Yes indeed it seems that there is something wrong in this php script :
line 47 to line 57
something is written about "updates to validate" but seems not working
(I don't know well php scripts but apparently the "if" part is not OK so
in spite of existing updates to validate it doesn't create the link in
the header)