[Mageia-dev] The autobuild page [was: Can fftw2 and glitz be dropped?]

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sat Jan 5 07:27:54 CET 2013

On Saturday 5. January 2013 01.35, Christiaan Welvaart wrote:
> There are currently about 800 packages that don't build,
> see http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/autobuild/

That page should be redone. untill I saw your mail, I thought the autobuild vas disabled or stopped because there was No content.
Then it hit me to perhaps activate javascript, and the content appeared.

There should be some message displayed to users reading the page with javascript disabled, saying they need to activate javascript.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324