[Mageia-dev] [RPM Groups] RPM group change before Beta 2 (Reposted in new thread)

Barry Jackson zen25000 at zen.co.uk
Sun Jan 6 17:21:12 CET 2013

On 05/01/13 22:48, Pierre-Malo Deniélou wrote:

> Any remarks? Suggestions?
>
> Cheers,

I have been plodding along updating what I can, but it's slow as many
need patching to fix build failures.

Also there are many KDE packages which I have avoided touching, as KDE
maintainers tend to get upset when packages are interfered with.
Could some process be adopted where KDE packages may be updated and a
nominated KDE reviewer be notified to push them and help speed things up
a bit?