[Mageia-dev] RPM group change before Beta 2

Pierre-Malo Deniélou pierre-malo.denielou at rhul.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 00:14:58 CET 2013

Le 06/01/13 23:09,Joseph Wang nous adresse ces quelques mots :
> A lot of the packages seem to be broken because
> AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h) needs to be replaced with
> AC_CONFIG_HEADERS([config.h])
>
> 1) I can go through and put in a sed command in the specs that does
> the conversion, and e-mail the maintainers.  If I check in a change
> into the mgarepo does the build happen automatically or is some other
> intervention needed?
>
> 2) If we do this, is there a fast way of doing a grep of the logs to
> see what packages are failing because of this issue?  It seems to be
> affecting a lot of packages.

Hi Joseph,

Everyone is aware, and many people (esp. cjw) have been patching the
configure.ac files.
Maybe you should follow what is going on at http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/
or subscribe to the changelog mailing-list (which tells you of every
package that is updated on Mageia): that will tell you what people are
currently doing :-).

Cheers,
--
Malo